Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 19 - Friday, December 31, 2010

Here's the menu from yesterday:


It's the last day of the year...and as we were reminded numerous times today...we have been living our new year's resolution all week...or 3 weeks in my case!

As it is Friday, it was yet another chance for ZUMBA!  I decided to give it another go...because if I didn't it meant another hour of cardio intervals!  It went a little better this week, but I confess that I was lost once she played the "I Played Chicken with a Train" song!!  Who knew?  There also seemed to be a latin version of the macarena dance in there as well.

I won't be up to celebrate New Year's here...gotta hike in the a.m.  Trying to decide which hike to do in the morning.  One is on pavement & I have done it 3 times already...so that is out.  Another is the infamous "stop sign" which I did earlier this week (1000 foot incline, it's very tough at the end).  The other sounded interesting as there are some rocks involved...guess I need to ask around about that one.  One person's definition of tough is very different from another person's version.

My family gave me a gift certificate to get a massage, so I had my first one tonight!  It was WONDERFUL!  I now understand why everyone raves about them!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Mitzi

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! I'm so jealous of your massage giftie!! Although, I think you've definitely earned a massage much more than I have! The hikes you describe all sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete