Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 16 - Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Another good day here at the resort!  It is past my bedtime, but here's a quick update of my day:

Calories burned (so far):  4431
Calories consumed:  1285
Steps taken (so far):  24,997
  **turns out my bodymedia thingy doesn't record steps if I am riding the bike!**

Here's the menu for the day:


Here was my schedule:

6:00 open gym - cardio workout on my own
7:00 breakfast
8:00 Hike  (found our 1st geocache in Utah today)
11:15 Free Weights Workshop
12:15 lunch
1:30 Rode bikes around local neighborhood!
2:30 Cardio Intervals (8 increases & then some sprints...basically sweat & try to breath!!)
3:30 Cardio Intervals (yes, a 2nd time...I wimped out on going to the pool...)
4:30 Total Toning (= hand weights + weighted bar + every imaginable way for us to work muscles all over our body)
5:30 Dinner
6:15 Discussion group

Gotta go get some sleep so I am ready to go again tomorrow!!

Mitzi

Here are some photos from my hike today:
In the middle on the far right, you will see a tiny green speck...that is one of the hiking guides with other guests that were behind us.  It may not look like it from here, but from where we are standing, it was a steep climb up out of the "bowl".
 Now the green speck of a hiking guide is in the lower middle part of the photo:
 The green speck & 2 navy ones are very difficult to see now in the center...so just admire the view!

 This rock formation is referred to as Whale's mouth...
 Look at all the different types of geography...amazing!
 This is probably one of my favorite photos...but it seems like the middle layer of green was greener and the lower layer of red rock was redder when I took the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment