Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 15 - Monday, December 27, 2010

Today was challenging, but very productive!  My energy level was high and I was a very active participant.  One of the trainers saw the "fire" in my eyes & said, "this is going to be your week!"  If the rest of the week goes as well as today, then I would wholeheartedly agree!!

Here are some photos from my hike today:



 This one was actually taken in front of the resort.

 This is the house across the street from the resort...what a view from their yard!


Here's my schedule for the day:

6:00 open gym (walked on the treadmill)
7:00 breakfast
8:00 hike (around Ivins)
11:15 Mountain (challenging cardio w/13 increases along the way!)
12:15 Lunch
1:15 Kickball at a local park!!
2:30 Circuit Training (alternate between the cardio & circuit machines)
3:30 Core Training
4:30 Circuit Training (chose to repeat the class rather than get in the pool)

Here's the menu for the day:



Although I don't have the final numbers for the day...as of 6:45 pm, here is how it stands:

Steps (so far):  32,834
Calories Burned (so far):  5067!!
Calories Eaten:  1325
Calorie Deficit:  3742
Since it takes 3500 calories to burn one pound...I should have lost a pound just from today's workout!!

I am tired, but not as worn out as my first Monday here.  I feel like some of the pieces are starting to click inside my brain...thus it is a REALLY good thing that I am here for 4 weeks, rather than just one!!

That's about it for now...need to head back to my room & get ready for bed...it's been a loooong day!

Mitzi

1 comment:

  1. I've seen that "fire" in your eyes before, Mitzi! ;o) I can tell you are getting the most benefit you can from every step you're taking there. You ROCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete