Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 5 - Friday 12/17/10

Here is the summary for the day:

6:00 Yogalates
7:00 Breakfast
8:00 Hike (Stop Sign)
11:15 Stretch
12:15 Lunch
1:15 Prep for next week
2:30 Circuit Training
3:30 Zumba
4:30 H2O Basketball
5:45 Dinner

Here's the menu for the day:


Calories Burned:  4080
Calories Consumed:  1320
Steps:  22,942

Today we climbed the infamous "stop sign" hike.  The hike is 4.3 miles (I think), but during the hike there is a 1000 increase in altitude!  It's pretty tough, especially the last mile!  My walking buddy was 19 years old; he kept me walking at a good pace, even though there was LOTS of huffing & puffing at the end!
I had high hopes for Zumba...but I ended up feeling like I was as disoriented as being in a nightclub with the loud music & the strobe light!

Here are some sights along the way of the stop sign hike:



 My 19-year old hiking buddy at the end!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! You must be tired. I am so happy you are hanging in there. I always wondered about the Zumba...to me it would be like Jazzercise ( I don't have the rhythm or concentration for it plus I hate loud noises!)
    Cheering you on and thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some awesome shots! I love the raw beauty of the land there. It's so different from what I'm used to seeing on a hike.

    ReplyDelete