Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 28 - Sunday, January 9, 2011

I left the resort around 7 am & boarded a shuttle to Las Vegas Airport.  I had a piece of paper giving me some healthy suggestions for places to eat, but none of them were close to my gate.  I felt overwhelmed by all of the choices & not knowing the calorie count.  Luckily, the Cinnabon was the other way from my gate!  Finally, I chose a chicken caesar salad from the Starbucks kiosk...$8 for a small salad!

The flight home was full of people traveling to city near me for a big event.  In the baggage claim area, I was greeted by my 3 children & my parents...what a wonderful reunion!!

Here are the signs that were waiting for me when I got home:



It was good to get home & see my family again...and sleep in my own bed!  A HUGE thank you to my parents for watching my children for 3 of the past 4 weeks!  Another HUGE thank you to my husband & children for letting me go the Fitness Ridge to work on myself - both physically & mentally!!  Thank you readers for the comments, emails, phone calls & cards while I was gone!

Love,
Mitzi

P.S.  Stay tuned because I have more photos to post and things to say about my stay!  Also, please review previous posts because I have added several more photos!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home!! Can't wait to hear even more about the experience and your continued progress.

    ReplyDelete