Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 25 - Thursday, January 6, 2011

Getting a text message at 3:15 a.m. has a way of throwing one's whole day off!  It doesn't matter that is was not an emergency, or that it was typed at 5:15 a.m. eastern time by one of your children.  After we were done texting, my mind just started racing over everything back home.  How will I do the transistion??  How am I going to incorporate a much healthier lifestyle into our normal routines???

We had a departing guests lecture today with the lifecoach, Jen.  Have I mentioned how good she is??  Fabulous!  We talked about setting up a plan for when we return home...still gotta work on that one.  After dinner tonight, we had another departing guests lecture on meal planning.  Emily gave a great presentation & provided us with a 7 day sample menu with lots of different options.  Now I need to start figuring out the transition stuff...

I apologize to the my readers for not updating this blog more often during my stay here.  As I don't have a laptop, I need to come down to the computer room to type.  But in hindsight, it is probably a good thing that I don't have a laptop, because it forced me to do some thinking that I might not have done if I was surfing the internet every night!

I would like to continue to write things on this blog once I return back home.  We have been given so much helpful info and it was presented in an easy-to-understand way.  For example, I know someone that wants to lose 20 pounds and I would like to show her that she has several options in order to achieve her goal.  Calories in, calories out...we all know it, but it is starting to sink in!

Here's the menu for the day:

1 comment:

  1. Keep posting. I think it will help you to log your menu and we would all like the helpful info that you have learned! Cannot wait to see you at home.

    ReplyDelete