Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 21 - January 2, 2011

I was able to add some photos to my blog today.  Still can't believe it took me as long as it did, but that is another story!  Please scroll down & see the new photos (starting from 12/13)!  There are some shots from some the hikes that I have taken and also there are some menu photos to show what it is that they are feeding us everyday.

Tonight a big group of newbies has joined us.  Last week, the stayover guests outnumbered the newbies...but not tonight.  In the past four weeks, there has been no one else from my state, although there have been a few from my home state.  Seems to be a number of Canadians & Texans this week...

My thigh feels fine & I am ready to start my final week!  Gonna burn a lot of calories, go on some challenging hikes & learn as much as I can!

Here's the menu for the day:

5 comments:

  1. I love the new pictures. I cannot wait to see them when you get back. Are you going to have a menu stand like they have? It is cute and then you not have to say "Whole wheat spagetti and turkey meatball are for dinner" 3 or 4 times!
    Did you feel the earthquake that they reported on GMA?
    Very pleasant day and the dogs are loving it.
    What do they suggest when you come back to reality in the way you eat and exercise? Wow, a whole month almost over. What wonderful insights you must have had during the "easier" parts of your hikes.
    Keep it up Mitzi!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your leg is better and you will be able to give it your all this last week. You rock girl friend.

    The pictures are great. Quite a bit different from around here. Enjoy the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you this morning! There is suppose to be snow in Las Vegas I heard on the TV this morning while getting L ready for school--hopefully that will not hinder you getting home.

    Well, almost time for your breakfast...I wonder what it will be today?

    Missing my buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry it's taken me so long to get to your blog, Mitzi! Sounds like your making a lot of new friends from across the country. Gonna scroll down now to check out your pics!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mitzi-
    Post something!!!
    Hope all is going well.
    Nancy is having Bunco on Jan 14th--great time to tell about your adventures and show some pictures.
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete