Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 22 - Monday, January 3, 2011

It snowed overnight here & there was more snow than the other few dustings...but nothing like the snow we get at home!  The hikes this morning were either in town or to Anasazi Ridge (which is just behind the resort).  I chose the latter of the two hikes & it looked quite different with snow!  I enjoyed hiking in the snow - it's better than the rain or sleet & it isn't inside one of the numerous machines!!

On the way back from my hike, I noticed the shin on my left leg started to hurt.  No big deal, there always a few places that kind of groan with use.  I went on about my day, but in the afternoon classes, the shin really hurt when I was on the treadmill.  I tried the elliptical & the recumbent bike & I didn't have any problems, so I stuck with those.

Good day overall, but the shin thing was bugging me...

Here are some photos from our snowy hike today:
 The river below was flooded 2 weeks ago after ONE WEEK of solid rain!
 Note how well you can see the hiking guide in the neon green jacket!
 Here are some more petroglyphs:

No comments:

Post a Comment